If you are thinking of investing in a new home, Gamuda Cove is a good choice for 20 solid reasons that we are going to unveil below. If you’d like more information on Gamuda Cove, click on the below button to head to the page with all the information you need on the latest township in Selangor.
Reasons To Live in Gamuda Cove
- Reputable developer
The developer building the Gamuda Cove township is none other than Gamuda Land, who has an an excellent track of record both locally and internationally. Gamuda has built popular townships like Kota Kemuning and Jade Hills, and at the same time is also the developer for the latest townships such as Gamuda Gardens and Kundang Estates.
- Well-thought-out development
Gamuda Cove is built with four development pillars in mind – so you have a complete township with all aspects of living in place.
- One-of-a-Kind Tram as a mean of transportation between commercial areas and residential zones within Gamuda Cove. This is similar to the one in San Francisco and one-of-a-kind in Malaysia. A definite crowd puller besides being a functional mode of transport in the township.
- Excellent Connectivity
The developer invested in a dedicated Gamuda Cove Interchange along the Elite Highway to ensure that the township enjoys great connectivity to the surrounding areas and to major parts of Kuala Lumpur. There will also be flyovers connecting neighboring areas such as Putrajaya and Cyberjaya.
- Vicinity to Putrajaya
Close to government offices – so if you need to get your matters in order, you are just a stone’s throw away from the government administrative office.
- Vicinity to Cyberjaya
With the flyover, Cyberjaya is just a short drive away. Here you will be close to established neighborhoods, MNCs and offices.
- Accessibility to Kuala Lumpur, Subang, Petaling Jaya
Elite Highway and the dedicated interchange makes the city easily accessible.
- Large catchment area of working professionals as the neighbouring areas are highly populated and Gamuda Cove itself will also be a hub of commercial and entertainment facilities.
- Close to KLIA– perfect if you travel frequently. Even if you don’t, imagine the convenience of the journey to the airport.
- Entertainment zones incorporating theme parks and the up and coming Discovery Park.
- Gamuda Cove is the nucleus of Southern Klang Valley.
- Lots of water features – lake surrounding the Central Park and natural wetlands!
- Gated and guarded residential area 24×7
- Terrace houses, superlink, serviced apartments (and more to come – including the signature water villas) – there is something for everyone.
- For those who love high rise living, Maya Bay Residences is a perfect urban retreat.
- Greenery and lots of it – gardens, central park and landscaping
- Serene and tranquil environment yet still within reach of the Kuala Lumpur city centre.
- Business opportunity and career choices aplenty with up and coming commercial centre and neighbouring Cyberjaya
- Clusters of residential homes for better community engagement
- Landed houses at Gamuda Cove are value for money. Check out the price of Gamuda Cove properties.
Check out the Palma Sands – tropical inspired terrace homes in Bandar Gamuda Cove. This is the first phase of residential homes and boasts of 4 different types of layouts and sizes to suit all family needs. You’ll be surprised that the Superlink Terrace are of a generous 26 foot wide – giving you ample space for your 2 cars and all your front lawn decorative ideas. Check out the artist impression video of Palma Sands below:
So that’s our 20 reasons to live in Gamuda Cove and we hope you like the list we made. If you are keen to know more about the Gamuda Cove townships and the various terrace houses and apartment options available do head on to the Gamuda Cove page for full details.