Boutique Residences with Countryside Living
Developed by a prestigious and renowned property developer, Gamuda Land, Kundang Estates is now ready for move-in (as of late 2019). These new homes amidst nature offer a unique countryside living with its signature community gardening plots that promote kampung-like culture of ‘gotong-royong’, togetherness and sharing.
Tranquility Easily Accessible via Major HIghways
Kundang Estates is developed across the 89-acre leasehold land in Kundang. For those not familiar with the name, Kundang is in the vicinity of Kuang, Sungai Buloh, and Rawang. A less-known area, it offers a quaint and quiet lifestyle, even though it is just approx 45 minutes away from Petaling Jaya (via NKVE & North-South Expressway).
The beauty of countryside living is well represented by Kundang Estates as this boutique residential estate bagged the Family-Friendly Award by StarProperty in 2017. The project is carefully crafted to create lush green spaces as well as spaces for residents to enjoy outdoor & nature-inspired activities.
The project targets to promote the concept of multi-generational and community living. Its first phase offers 573 units of double-storey Terrace Houses. The first phase is currently completed and ready for move-in. (Hint: If you are purchasing a completed property, you save massive amounts of interest and you can instantly see the home that you are purchasing. No surprises!)
To take care of the natural surroundings and to maintain ecological balance, the project offers four interconnected parks with different themes. These parks are ideal for residents of all ages – it has been conceptualized to ensure that everyone in the family will have an activity to suit them. Our review of Kundang Estates will give you a better idea of why this new residential development is a must-view if you are considering purchasing a landed house in Selangor.
Four Interconnected Parks
The parks are unique because it offers something for everyone in the family. Below are highlights of each park:
- Lakeside Gardens: The Lakeside Gardens houses a scenic jogging and bike trail which are designed around the mesmerizing lake.
- Community Farms: As the name suggests this park features planting-beds that offer an opportunity to the residents to cultivate herbs and vegetables. Residents here can also grow different other plants for their daily consumption. The developer has initially cultivated the first batch of plants, vegetable, and herbs and have since then handed over the farms to the residents to care and harvest.
- Esplanade: The Esplanade Park features the Flying Fox and outdoor trampolines for the adventure seekers. To enhance the beauty of this park, a beautiful-landscaped Flower Lane is crafted – that gives you to enjoy the beauty of natural plants while taking a stroll in the comfort of the park.
- Adventure Parks: The extreme bike trail and adventure climbing is for the more adventurous type of person. A sure-pleaser for the young and younger-at-heart, this park will surely use up many recreational hours!
Private, Gated & Guarded Residences
The first phase of Kundang Estates is the launch of three modern homes with ample living space, large open spaces, well-planned living areas at an outstanding value.
- ANISE: Double Storey Terrace House with a lot size of 20’x 70’ and built-up area starting from 1,733 sq ft to 1,778 sq ft. The price of Anise start at around RM700K.
- VALERIAN: Also 20’x 70’, this Double Storey Terrace House has a larger build-up area of between 2,009 sq ft to 2,120 sq ft. The price of Valerian starts at around RM780K.
- CITRON: The largest build-up of the first phase at 2,338 sq ft to 2,434 sq ft, the Citron offers a lot size of 24’x 70’. For those who are purchasing a new home, 24 feet of width is a very nice feature – ample space for both cars to park side-by-side. The price of Citron starts at around RM890K. (Our advice: Send us an inquiry to take a peek of the Citron showroom. Words are not enough to justify the unique feel of this home)
Excellent Connectivity & Amenities
Positioned at the northern end of the capital city of Kuala Lumpur, the project is excellently accessible to 3 prime highways: LATAR, GUTHRIE Corridor Expressway, and North-South Expressways. Whether it is a drive down to Kuala Lumpur City Centre or Petaling Jaya or even Shah Alam, accessibility for Kundang Estates is so convenient.
If you are not keen to take a drive, you can also take a short trip to the KTM Station in Kuang which is probably a 10 minutes drive away. From there you can hope onto the KTM Komuter which then you can access MRT via Sungai Buloh MRT Station (which is only one station away) – giving you public transportation access!
Kundang Estates is one of the most promising residential projects of North Kuala Lumpur offering all modern facilities to the residents without compromising natural surroundings. Whether you are buying for a current or future need, this residential development offers a unique living lifestyle in the fringe of the busy city. Return home after a long day at work to nature-inspired surroundings away from the hustle and bustle of the city.
Visiting Kundang Estates
Drop us an inquiry and we will arrange for a personal site visit – take a look at the township yourself. As it is completed, you can take a stroll (unfortunately you cannot roam in the gated & guarded area on your own, due to strict and tight security measures) accompanied by an authorized Gamuda Land sales personnel and decide if this is a place you want to call home