East Parc at Menjalara
East Parc at Menjalara is a luxurious residential-only high-rise development on a 3.3-acre land, located at Bandar Menjalara and in between Kepong and Desa Parkcity. The exact location is at the intersection of Jalan Taman Bukit Maluri and Jalan Lang Emas in Bandar Menjalara. If you are familiar with Kepong Village Mall and Tesco Hypermarket, East Parc @ Menjalara is approximately 250 meters away and is nestled next to Wisma Fiamma building.
This residential development is a single tower of 43-stories and houses 432 residential serviced apartments. It is a low-density development which is why it is more exclusive and prestigious. The open-U-shaped building is serviced by 8 lifts and has only 11 to 13 units per floor – so there is better privacy for its residents.
East Parc @ Menjalara Fact Sheet
Property Type : Serviced Apartments
Address : Bandar Sri Menjalara, 52200 Kuala Lumpur
Land Size : 3.3 acres
Land Tenure : Leasehold
Land Title : Commercial
No of Storey : 43 floors in 1 Single Tower
Total Units : 432 Units
Total Lift : 8 Lifts
Unit Types :– Type A (1 bedroom + 1 study + 2 bathrooms) – 711 sq ft- Type B (1 bedroom + 1 bathroom) – 600 sq ft- Type C Duplex (2 bedroom + 2 bathroom) – 1,085 sq ft (only at Floor 24)- Type D Duplex (2 bedroom + 2 bathroom) – 801 sq ft (only at Floor 24)- Type E (3 bedrooms + 2 bathrooms) – 1,160 sq ft- Type F (3 bedrooms + 2 bathrooms) – 1,102 sq ft- Type G (3 bedrooms + 3 bathrooms) – 1,236 sq ft- Type H (3 bedrooms + 3 bathrooms) – 1,617 sq ft (only at Floor 24)- Type I (4 bedrooms + 3 bathrooms) – 1,522 sq ft- Type J Dual key (3+1 bedrooms + 3 bathrooms) – 1,510 sq ft- Type K Duplex (5 bedrooms _ 5 bathrooms) – 2,101 sq ft (only at Floor 24)
Selling Price : From approx RM400D to RM1.6 Million
Maintenance Fee : RM0.33 per sq ft (final fee to be confirmed)
Expected Completion : mid 2020 (Completed in October 2020 & handed over to owners)
Developer : Active Edge Sdn Bhd (subsidiary of Fiamma Holdings Berhad)
What’s Unique at East Parc?
- 100,000 sq ft of facilities for residentsThe facilities are spread over several floors. On the podium level, there are 2 swimming pools, a 50-meter swimming pool and a 25-meter lap pool plus a wading pool. It is worth to mention that there is a full-glass-walled squash court (not common in new condo / serviced apartment) and tennis-cum-half basketball court. For those who fancy a nice scenery, the highest floor (44th floor) is where the putting green is and an area for you to chill and enjoy the moonlight. If you want to hold a birthday party or invite a group of friends over for a house-warming event, there is a function hall at Level 23 & 24 so your guest can enjoy a good meal, great company and great Kuala Lumpur view within the tower itself. Level 23 is also where the sky gym is located – so its perfect to unwind with a great view.
- 11 feet ceiling heightYou’ll immediately feel the spaciousness of every unit, big or small because the ceiling height is an enormous 11 feet! So you’ll also enjoy doors and door frames that matches that height – an exclusive feel to the house overall.
- Variety of floor plan to suit different requirementsThe built-up for the serviced apartments range from 600 sq ft to 1,522 sq ft – a variety of layout for different needs. Single bedrooms comes in 600 sq ft and 711 sq ft sizes. The 3 bedrooms are sized from 1,102 sq ft, 1,160 sq ft and 1,236 sq ft while the 4 bedroom (dual key) are with built-up of 1,510 sq ft and 1,522 sq ft. All the different layouts are evenly spread across all floors.
- Great locationEast Parc is accessible via Jalan Taman Bukit Maluri-Jalan Lang Emas and is also accessible via the ramp of Duta-Ulu Klang Expressway (DUKE) Phase 2. This means you can get to the city center faster. For those who prefer the public transport, there is KTM Komuter Station at Kepong & Kepong Sentral and MRT stations to look out for.
- Quality Finishing and Partially FurnishedThose who feel that the price is a little steep – it is because the units are partially furnished. For full details of the furnishing, drop us an inquiry and we will get the authorized sales personnel to brief you on the type of furnishing.
- Value for MoneyStarting from circa RM400K and up to RM1.6Million, East Parc @ Menjalara offers its future residents plentiful of facilities, great location, conveniences and exclusivity. All units are partially furnished and is equipped with high quality finishes – drop us an enquiry for full details. Better still, let us help you arrange a personalized consultation with the authorized sales personnel so that you can get the right information first hand from the developer sales team.
There are choices of layouts and sizes to suit your needs. All layouts are focused on family bonding thus emphasis is placed on the living areas, dining, and kitchen compared to rooms which may seem smaller. The concept is based on the idea that rooms are solely for resting and sleeping and thus family areas are generously spaced. The condominium units come with 1 to 3 car parks depending on the sizes of the units. There are 4 types of views to choose from – views which are the pool view facing the Wisma Fiamma, Melawati view, KLCC view, and Desa Parkcity view. For pool view, the units are facing Wisma Fiamma, however since the car parks are until Level 7 and facilities floor starts at Level 8 – so only a few units would be blocked by the Wisma Fiamma building. For the Melawati view, the DUKE 2 extension highway is within meters away however the KLCC or Melawati views are nice – which is also probably the reason why the larger (and pricier) unites are facing this direction.
At the time when we visited the showrooms, there are Type E and Type J show units available inside Wisma Fiamma’s sales office itself. All units are equipped with additional freebies (at time of our viewing) – air-conditioners, water heater, kitchen cabinet, kitchen island (for selected larger units) and wardrobe in the master room and etc. As always, property showrooms are very impressive with tasteful interior decoration and may be very different from a bare unit. As a rule of thumb, a decent interior decoration may range anywhere between RM150 to RM250 per sq ft – so do allocate the sum to beautify your new home.
Location of East Parc @ Menjalara
Latest Properties Worth Checking Out
Delta Terrace Home
28" x 65"
Built-up from 2,620 sq ft
4 Bedrooms, 4 Baths
Gamuda Gardens is an 810-acre new township in Sungai Buloh/Kuang/Rawang area offering a myriad of modern homes nestled in nature - Village Homes with four types of terrace homes, Agalia, Lavena, Aida and Nara, Lakeside Homes with Linked Semi-D Jovita and Superlink Joya, Illaria Hillside Homes with 2 and 3 Double Storey Homes, Gaia Residences serviced apartments, upcoming Semi-D and Bungalows. Check out one of the virtual showrooms of Illaria below: