Gamuda Park at Gamuda Gardens
Discover Gamuda Park, the latest development with the Gamuda Gardens Rawang township. In the recent announcement that Gamuda acquired eight parcels of land equivalent to 532 acres adjacent to the existing 810-acre Gamuda Gardens, we are definitely expecting new properties to be launched in that new parcel of land. To get an idea of where the land is, check out the image below (image from The Star). The new parcel of land will be connected via a 1km woodland boulevard and will comprise of mix developments. The new land will also unlock toll-free access from Gamuda Gardens to Rawang town.
What’s new in Gamuda Park at Gamuda Gardens?
From what we know, the first property to be launched (upcoming!) are Double Storey Park Homes in Gamuda Park with land sizes of 20″x60″ and 20″x65″. Built up are smaller compared to homes in Gamuda Gardens, starting from 1,865 sq ft. The usual configurations are to be expected, with 4 Bedrooms and 3 Bathrooms. These homes are gated and guarded. And if you’ve been thinking about leasehold vs freehold, this parcel of land is FREEHOLD! The first freehold property in Gamuda Gardens! Prices are also pretty attractive starting from RM6XXK (we do not have actual pricing information and this will usually be available only when the properties are launched).
For those who are keen on freehold properties in Gamuda Gardens, this is the time to register your interest! Scroll to below and make an enquiry and we will put you in touch with an authorized sales personnel from Gamuda Gardens. Don’t miss it!!
Latest Properties at Gamuda Park
At the moment, no properties has been officially launched. The developer is gathering interest of the upcoming launch of Double Storey Park Homes, land sizes 20″x60″ and 20″x65″ with 4 Bedrooms and 3 Bathrooms with indicative prices starting from RM6XXk. Drop an enquiry to know more, and be the first to select your preferred unit when it is open for booking.
What you should know about Gamuda Park
- Freehold land – The first freehold property in Gamuda Gardens! If you’ve been holding back due the land status, now is the time to check out the new Gamuda Park which sites on a 532-acre freehold land in Rawang.
- Connected to existing Gamuda Gardens via a 1km woodland boulevard – While it is in the vicinity of the existing development of Gamuda Gardens, it is quite a distance from Gardens Square, Waterfront Village and the 50-acre pet-friendly park with picturesque cascading lakes. I would safely say this is a driving distance and not by foot, taking into account the distance and our weather. While it is still within the same township, the earlier residential launches perched by the lake will still have better access to the lakes. (imagine waking up and walking to the lake in under 5 minutes.. or less for some)
- Gated and guarded – As with any modern community, Gamuda Park residential properties will be gated and guarded. Do not view this lightly as it is not easy to convert a normal housing area to a gated & guarded area – requiring all residents to agree, municipal council agreement, changes to road flow, building structures and perimeter fencing – all which require tremendous amount of monetary and non-monetary resources. If security and safety is your primary criteria, choose a property that has been planned to be a gated and guarded community. The monthly fees you pay will give you peace of mind, which cant be measured in monetary terms.
- Gamuda Park’s very own 50-acre Ring Park – Residents of Village Homes, Lakeside Homes, Illaria, Valeria Garden Homes and Monarc at Gamuda Gardens Esteem have their very own 50-acre pet friendly park with cascading lakes, and so will Gamuda Park have its own 50-acre Ring Park. While we do not have any artist impression of the park, we are sure it will be build to the same standards as all other developments within Gamuda Gardens.
- Direct connection to Rawang – From official news, Gamuda mentioned that this parcel of land will unlock toll-free access between Gamuda Gardens and Rawang town. When we view the map, we speculate that the connectivity will probably be via Jalan Meranti/Persiaran Anggun Selatan. This means we are cutting short the access to Aeon Anggun and its vicinity areas – improving access to neighboring areas! Now you have access to several international schools in Rawang, shopping areas, medical facilities and more.
- It is just the beginning – Gamuda Gardens started its first launch back in late 2016/early 2017 and has seen a high take up rate since then. From a location that no one has heard of (trust me, we bought the property in 2017 when no one has heard of this place), it is now well known to people in the vicinity and afar. There are many developments to look forward to and living in a lively and a well planned township is a sure winner for home owners. Stay tuned.
Enquire about Gamuda Park
For more information about Gamuda Park and Gamuda Gardens township, fill in the form below and we will send you more information.