Gamuda Gardens Illaria
Currently available for sneak preview and registration of interest are the Gamuda Gardens Illaria, Phase 4 of the latest township on north of Kuala Lumpur. Being so easily accessible via the North-South Expressway via NKVE makes Gamuda Gardens a great choice for those who wants to enjoy living within nature but still within reach of the Kuala Lumpur City Centre.
What's New at Illaria?
Starting from RM500K for a landed house
Indicatively we heard that there will be houses that will start from RM500K - which is way lower than their first launch of Village Homes. So if you are tight on budget, you may be keen to drop an enquiry and register your interest for detailed information on this upcoming launch.
More Choices of Layout & Types
From our best knowledge, we have heard from the grapevines that Gamuda is coming out with new exciting layouts and designs for new house buyers. You will get to choose from 3-Storey Townhouses (with upper level and lower levels), 2-Storey Link House and 2 1/2-Storey Link House! In case you are wondering, we also heard that the 2-Storey houses are indicatively starting from slightly above RM620K - great deal!!
Private Park & Amenities for Residents-Only
For those who like privacy, this phase offers a private residents-only park that is not accessible by public. So you can have peace of mind playing in your own park, take a stroll or jog! There are also plentiful of amenities to enjoy within this private enclave itself - full details will be available at launch. Drop an enquiry and we will get the authorized sales personnel to reach out.
Properties To Be Launched in Illaria
NOTE : All information is subject to changes. For latest and updated information, drop us an enquiry and we will link you to the Authorized Sales Personnel from Gamuda Gardens.
- 3-Storey Townhouses - with Lower & Upper Levels
- 2-Storey Link Houses
- 2.5 Storey Link Houses
The floor plan for the above will be made available to you once more details are publicly available.
Landed Property From RM500K
If you are thinking of purchasing your own home, Gamuda Garden's upcoming launch is a must-see before your finalize your considerations. Here are reasons why you should drop an enquiry right now...
- Lowest prices in Gamuda Gardens - the first phase launches are much higher than this. You can refer to the updated price list of all previous launches.
- Phase 4 is at the highest peak - amazing view backed with forest and lush greenery
- Private park and amenities - Very unique feature for this phase. Exclusively for residents only
- Superb accessibility - If you work in the city, Gamuda Gardens is easily accessible via various highways and expressway. Plus, if you prefer public transportation, there is KTM Kuang and MRT Sungai Buloh which can connect you to the city.
- Low entry price point - Why pay RM500K for a small apartment in the city when you can easily get a comfortably-sized home in a great new township?
- Don't wait until your favorite unit gets snapped up - If you already have in mind that you want an end-lot or corner, don't wait! We've seen people contemplating and then only to be dissapointed when they finally made their decision as the choice unit was snapped up.
So the chance is NOW to take the opportunity to own a home in this beautiful township of Gamuda Gardens. Drop an enquiry below and we'll be in touch.
About Gamuda Gardens
Gamuda Gardens township, an 810-acre integrated township, offers a variety of homes if you are in search for a landed home in this area. Check out Village Homes - Agalia, Lavena, Aida and Nara which are beautiful terrace homes in a gated and guarded community. Sizes range from 20"x75" to 22"x80", there is a layout for every family need. If you are looking for additional gardening space, there are very limited corner units with ample space for your dog to run around! Oh yes, did we also mention that Gamuda Gardens park is pet-friendly?
If you are looking for larger units, then consider either the Linked Semi-D, Jovita with sizes starting from 32"x70" or the Superlink Terrace Joya starting from 24"x65". Beautiful showrooms are available to give you a visual idea of how your lifestyle can fit into these beautiful homes. Drop us an enquiry for more info.
Gamuda Gardens Location
Gamuda Gardens can be conveniently access via 3 major highways namely North South Highway, LATAR Expressway and Guthrie Corridor Expressway. This connects you to Shah Alam, Petaling Jaya, Selayang, Kuala Lumpur and just about anywhere conveniently with a car drive away. If you are thinking about public transport like the MRT or LRT, the KTM Komuter Kuang station is just 3km away and it is just one station away from Sungai Buloh interchange – where you can opt for MRT or continue your journey with KTM Komuter. It also neighbors the newer townships in Rawang as well as Kuang, Kundang and Bukit Rahman Putra. For estimation purposes, a drive from Exit 115 (a dedicated exit to Gamuda Gardens is already ready) to Mid Valley is a 45 to 60 minute leisurely drive at peak hours between 7am to 8am.