Gamuda Gardens Terrace House
Gamuda Gardens Terrace House are 2-storey link homes with a variety of sizes and layouts to suit the different growing family needs. These family-friendly homes are part of the 810-acre Gamuda Gardens township which is a 15-year development divided into seven precincts. Gamuda Gardens offers both lifestyle and nature-living in a satellite township equipped with a whole range of amenities from education institutions, schools, Waterfront Village, shopping, and all conveniences you need. Perched just beside the North-South highway along exit 115, Gamuda Garden has excellent accessibility with access to major highways.
Below is the terrace house in Gamuda Gardens. We update the information as and when we have updated the info.
Terrace House in Gamuda Gardens
- Agalia 20 x 75 | Village Homes
- Lavena 20 x 75 | Village Homes
- Aida 22 x 75 | Village Homes
- Nara 22 x 80 | Village Homes
- Joya | Lakeside Homes
- Illaria | Hillside Homes
- New launches are being planned. Stay tuned!
Unique features of Gamuda Gardens terrace house
- Gated and guarded residential area
- Perimeter fencing around residential precincts
- Residents-only access to the residential area
- Lush landscaping and greenery around the neighborhood
- Wide roads & Clustered for added privacy
- Access to the lake, wetlands, camping grounds and more!
- Modern layout & exterior outlook
- Strata titled property – better uniformed look as there is stricter regulations on renovation (you won’t have neighbors with protruding extensions and weird color preferences)
- Guest room with covered terrace/yard – available in Lavena and Nara
Actual show unit of one of Gamuda Garden’s terrace houses, Lavena 20’x 75′ with 4 Bedrooms and 3 Bathrooms
Let us arrange a personalized site visit to the Gamuda Garden’s Sales Gallery so that you can have a complete view of the exact site, currently available units, new launches, upcoming launches, and promotions. Drop us an enquiry below and we will arrange for an authorized sales representative to reach out to you.