New Property Launches Near MRT
Whether you are purchasing a new property for investment or for your own stay, you might be keen on purchasing near the MRT station.
Below are key reasons to consider buying a property near the new MRT station or any rail network (LRT, KTM Komuter).
- Access to major areas within Greater Kuala Lumpur
- Interlinked rail network in Kuala Lumpur comprising of MRT, LRT, Monorail and KTM Komuter makes it easy to travel to different locations including sub-urban areas of Selangor and even up to Negeri Sembilan
- Alternative Means of Transport
- Not having to rely on driving the car all the time, or when emergency happens (eg. car needs servicing etc)
- Choice of alternating between public transportation and private transportation
- Living near the city with superb accessibility means convenience to malls, shopping areas, central business district (CBD) and all life’s comforts. For the urban folk, this means time saving and perfect lifestyle.
- Value Appreciation
- If you are investing, capital appreciation may be your main objective so a property within walking distance or within the feeder bus routes – that would be an absolute plus point.
- It would also be perfect as a rental property because potential tenants would love the idea of having an alternative public transport if and when the need arises.
About the Sungai Buloh – Kajang MRT Line
The Sungai Buloh – Kajang MRT line spans 51 kilometers passing by strategic commercial areas, Kuala Lumpur Central Business District (CBD), and high-density residential areas thus making property near MRT stations at are top favorites among homeowners, investors, and renters for the conveniences it offers. Existing property near MRT stations has enjoyed high appreciation value ever since the MRT project was announced. An example would be the property surrounding Sungai Buloh which has appreciated by more than 50% (depending on the type of property and distance to MRT station) where there are 2 main stations (the Sungai Buloh MRT Interchange and Kampung Selamat MRT) making it very convenient for traveling around town. The situation is similar along with the MRT stations along the Line 1 Sungai Buloh – Kajang Mass Rapid Transit, where existing properties have appreciated tremendously compared to other properties.
Property developers are also taking advantage of the land banks they have in the vicinity of MRT stations by introducing new property launches near MRT stations. Some new property launches near MRT stations even include covered walkways, link bridges, underground passes, and overhead bridges to link their property with the MRT station – making it very convenient for those who live in the property to commute using the MRT. Good accessibility to the MRT makes new property launches near the MRT station very attractive as it will be easy to travel to anywhere within the integrated rail network.
- 1. Sungai Buloh
- 2. Kampung Selamat
- 3. Kwasa Damansara
- 4. Kwasa Sentral
- 5. Kota Damansara
- 6. Surian
- 7. Mutiara Damansara
- 8. Bandar Utama
- 9. TTDI
- 10. Phileo Damansara
- 11. Pusat Bandar Damansara
- 12. Semantan
- 13. Muzium Negara/KL Sentral
- 14. Pasar Seni
- 15. Merdeka
- 16. Bukit Bintang
- 17. Tun Razak Exchange / TRX
- 18. Cochrane
- 19. Maluri
- 20. Taman Permata
- 21. Taman Midah
- 22. Taman Mutiara
- 23. Taman Connaught
- 24. Taman Suntex
- 25. Taman Sri Raya
- 26. Bandar Tun Hussein Onn
- 27. Bukit Dukung
- 28. Batu Sebelas Cheras
- 29. Sungai Jernih
- 30. Stadium Kajang
- 31. Kajang
New Property Launches near MRT – Landed Property
Gamuda Gardens Township | Kuang KTM Komuter which connects to Sungai Buloh MRT HubGenerously sized terrace houses, superlink terrace houses, and linked semi-detached home – Agalia, Lavena, Aida, Nara, Jovita, and Joya
Kundang Estates Township | Kuang KTM Komuter which connects to Sungai Buloh MRT HubBeautiful countryside living with lakes and everything for a serene lifestyle. Large terrace houses and more!
Gamuda Gardens is a 810-acre township nestled in nature, with its signature 50-acre pet-friendly central park with jogging/cycling path. The first phase, Village Homes are now completed with limited units available for immediate move-in. The Village Homes have a direct access to the central park, and is a stone's throw away from Gamuda Wellness and the Waterfront Village. Some interesting properties worth considering:
Check out the latest prices of Gamuda Gardens.
Gamuda Cove is a 1,530-acre satellite township in Kuala Langat accessible via Elite Highway through a dedicated Bandar Gamuda Cove tol. Surrounded by Kuala Langat Forest Reserve and Paya Indah Discovery Wetland, this new township has a variety of homes to suit all lifestyles. Here's what available now:
Check out the latest prices of Gamuda Cove
New Property Launches near MRT – High Rise
- Tropicana Gardens Dianthus | Surian MRT, Kota Damansara
- Direct link from Surian MRT to Tropicana Gardens residential development & commercial complex.
- D’sara Sentral | Kampung Selamat MRT, Sungai Buloh
- Covered walkway across the road right up to D’sara Sentral development which comprises of residential and commercial mall on the lower ground floors
- Sq Where | Kampung Selamat MRT, Sungai Buloh
- Similar to D’sara Sentral, it shares the covered walkway and is located right in front of the MRT station. Sq Where however is solely residential and offers no commercial units in the development.
- TTDI Ascencia | TTDI MRT
- Right in front of the TTDI MRT entrance on the other side of the road (the MRT station is on an elevation above the road) – so its smack right at the MRT station
- Pavilion Damansara Heights | Pusat Bandar Damansara MRT
- The MRT station is right in front of Pavillion Damansara Heights – which comprise of offices, residential and commercial complexes.
- Sunway Velocity | Cochrane MRT
- The MRT station is very near to Sunway Velocity development which comprise of residential and commercial complex.
We are constantly updating this list as we work with property developers and real estate agents to scour the market for good property deals at ideal locations to meet different house buyer’s needs. If you are considering making a purchase of a new house, keep a lookout on our new property launches near MRT stations or subscribe to ensure you don’t miss out on the good deals.