Semi Detached House : Jovita
Semi detached house provides better natural lighting and ventilation compared to terrace houses, and that’s the reason why Gamuda Gardens Jovita is the perfect addition to the existing range of exciting landed homes in the Gamuda Gardens township.
Gamuda Gardens Jovita is officially launched on 1st June 2019 – so for those who are waiting to own a this exclusive semi detached house in this latest and newest township in Greater Kuala Lumpur, now is the time!
Facts on Gamuda Gardens Jovita
For those who are not familiar with this latest launch by Gamuda Gardens, let me share with you some information on Gamuda Gardens Jovita. I have seen all the showrooms on Jovita and I only have one word to describe it – breathtaking!
- There are 2 main types – the 2 Storey and the 2.5 Storey version. There are only 12 units of the 2.5 Storey types – so are you one of the lucky twelve?
- Total units of Jovita : Only 144 units
- Land size of 35′ x 70′
- Build up from 2,637 sq ft to 3,390 sq ft and large layouts!
- Large car porch – don’t have to worry about not having space to park your car!
- 2.5 Storey has 5 Bedrooms and 6 Bathrooms – did I hear you going wow? Yup… and these are not the tiny weeny rooms – we are talking about huge generously sized rooms. Perfect if you want your family to have more private space!
- 2 Storey has 4 Bedrooms and 5 Bathrooms. Large spacious and naturally-lit rooms that are perfect for a growing family.
- Jovita has a large room with en-suite bathroom on the ground floor – so this is going to be perfect for a visiting relative, or an elderly parent or maybe as a guest room. Or you can convert it into a home office, a craft room, AV room (for movie night and karaoke!) and just about anything you have in mind!
- Large open layout
- Living / Dining with sliding doors that opens to your own private garden.
- Internal Courtyard to allow natural lighting and improve ventilation
Now that we’ve said so much, why not take a quick look at Gamuda Gardens Jovita Layout and choose one that fits your family needs.
I personally like Layout Type A1 because as soon as you walk into the house through the foyer, you can just feel the expansiveness of the house. The courtyard is a nice addition and even at the upstairs – this feature adds a lot of natural light into the house. Having a living space that opens up to my own garden is just a nice extension when family and relatives comes over. Imagine a BBQ and chilling out under the moon – all in the comfort of your own private home.
Having said that, the other floor plan and layout are equally enticing.
Now, you are probably wondering how much Gamuda Gardens Jovita is – given the fact that it is a Semi Detached house with super large living area and on top of that, it is in a beautifully landscaped Gamuda Gardens township with plentiful of amenities, private schools etc.
I’ll not leave you to suspense. The Gamuda Gardens Jovita price starts from RM1.2 Million and the larger units starts from RM1.7 Million.
Before I say further, I encourage you to drop us an enquiry at our Gamuda Gardens Jovita page. Have a look at the properties available in Gamuda Gardens because not only do they have Semi-Detached houses but also Terrace Houses which are priced reasonably and catered for the urbanites.